Monday, November 20, 2006

Hi all. Had a happy weekend, during which I cheong games till 3am... =) Okay I know it's no big deal to most of you but to me it's like WAH RARE. Nowadays.

I'm ok with being 1v1 hero (and I can train QOP if need be). In fact I think you're right, I can't really judge AOE well enough yet unless its 3v3 and below. But I do enjoy catching though. It is a fresh break from pure farming.

Anyways. Just to explain to all the reasons going thru my head, which caused me not to swap when we were at the acticz base front.
1. SK/zeus/qop could blink. Veno was no where in sight and neither was Chant. Which means if I swap one of those 3 out (zeus mostly), it is likely that it will be a 1v1 exchange unless it was a quick followup (since they would expect to be swapped, and finger would be on dagger).
2. Although THD was behind me, she's not the main dmg dealer. Viper was hanging on the left, which means the guy would have a chance to blink away.
3. I rather save my swap/stun for a assist role (since I am the only stunner), instead of risking a 4v5 situation.
4. No visibility of base. I think I did request for a ward along the sides but not followed thru.
5. Tammy you look scary in that pic =X ok, oop (out of point).
Anyway it's over lar. So let's learn from it and move on.. =)

Shan: ya I know sometimes I will let my hero FFA when I'm typing. Not always will 3/4 life or ks neutrals la (hey I only ks 1-2 leh! give me abit of gold la... =\). Anyway I will look out. But if I am gonna be power hero again I probably won't have to type much. =>

And about the trip - Shan has suggested that we go KL to shop instead, cos there is no airport tax. I'm fine with it. They have some December great sale thingie. Shall we go? I took leave during the 20+ days, not sure if it has been approved (hope so).

OKAY. back to work.

No comments: